lunes, 6 de julio de 2009

Terminator (Bust)

I´ll be back!!

Yes, I'm here again with another sci-fi bust. Today I show you my Terminator version, inspired in Terminator 2: Judgment Day movie.

I bought this bust in ebay. It's a resin recast from a 90's american garage kit, and it is very detailed.



* WIP:

First of all I cleaned it and painted it with black spray.

Base

After the base color, I began with the airbrush work (always with Vallejo Air Model paints). I decided to use dark tones to get the shadows, and began the lighting colors with sand and skin tones (Andrea skin set paints).

1st shadow

2nd base

1st light

In this moment I began with the paintbrush work. I was very interested in represent all the wounded areas as realistic as I could, to get an impressive view with this bust. The brilliant varnish did all the work.

2nd light + wounds

The details (eyes, lips, hair...) and metals are very important in this figure, that's why I worked very hard on it. I'm very happy with the effect!

1st details

2nd details

3rd details (a)

3rd details (b)

And finally, after the airbrush and paintbrush work, I did the base, the pedestal for the bust. I decided to represent something industrial, with cables and gears. And I modelled the T-800 head chip, of course!!!

I hope you like it!

Hasta la vista, baby!

0 comentarios:

Bienvenidos a "La Morada de Connann"!!

En este blog iré posteando regularmente las novedades y proyectos que vaya realizando.

Espero que os guste lo que hago y que comentéis cualquier duda o sugerencia que tengáis al respecto.

Un saludo...

English version

Welcome to "La Morada de Connann"!!

I use this blog to update my new works or projects. I hope you like it and comment all you want.

Cheers!